FILLING EQUIPMENT: INLINE FILLING SYSTEMS
Capmatic® inline liquid filling systems meet a wide range of packaging applications. These platforms are ideal for both long and short production operations. Capmatic® utilizes the latest technologies to ensure that all fills are performed with control and the highest accuracy. The fillers are based on heavy-duty sanitary stainless steel frames with FDA approved product contact parts.
These machines are designed to utilize a number of dosing methods: gravity, volumetric, pressure, mass flow, or vacuum filling. The equipment can be congured to dispense the following products:
- Free flowing liquid (water, juices, alcohol)
- Semi-viscous & foamy (shampoo, lotion, oil, tea)
- Viscous (honey, syrup, lacquer, salad dressing, salsa)
Each inline system includes a ten-foot variable speed conveyor and a choice of 4 to 12 filling nozzle heads. Other options are available to be integrated (see below).
- Shut-off nozzles
- Air rinse and vacuum system
- Weight verification system
- Dockable filling station
- Explosion resistant design